As we all know the overseas study is expensive. While Australia is more affordable than most other destinations and offers a high standard of quality education to the students. Although, you can get excellent living condition and a tolerant multicultural society. In fact, Australia’s Higher Education Institutions rank among the world’s best and the quality of education they offer is correspondingly high. If you are doing higher education in Australia then it provides value for money by offering and more intensive courses. If you are looking for completing your higher studies in Australia then, you are in the right place. In this article, you will find details about the list of Top 10 Australian Universities offering Postgraduate Programmes for Indian Students.
Top 10 Australian Universities Offering Postgraduate Programmes for Indian Students
University of Sydney
- One of Australia’s largest and most prestigious universities.
- Member of a group of 8 Australia’s major research-intensive universities.
- Ranked in top 1percent of universities in the world.
- In fact, ranked Top 20 in the world for Accounting, Civil Engg, Education, English and Literature, History, Language, Law, Media and Communication, Medicine, Pharmacy and Psychology.
University Of Melbourne
- It is ranked number 1 in Australia for the past 3 yrs.
- Ranked number 10 in graduate employability.
- Melbourne university is Australia’s top CEO factory.
- MBA School is ranked # 1 in Australia and # 27 in the world.
- Whereas, the University of Melbourne is proud to lay claim to one of the oldest and largest academic libraries in Australia. Also, it has around 3.6 million holdings in its collection and more than 20 languages are represented.
- Its faculty teachers are renowned researchers and industry leaders recognized globally for their outstanding achievements.
University of New South Wales
- Top 100 university world ranking.
- Founding member of Group of Eight universities.
- UNSW received $13.2 million in Linkage Project grants from the Australian Research Council.
- QS Subject ranking with Accounts and Finance in the top 10.
- World-Class Research Excellence.
- Educated CEO from Australia’s top 50 companies.
University of Queensland
- Ranked among top 100 universities in the world.
- Part of Australia Group 8(Go8) Universities.
- 5 start rating for international student enrolments.
- Highly Awarded Teachers.
- Outstanding Alumni Network.
Firstly, in 1958 Monash University was founded. It is the 2nd oldest university in Australia. Whereas, the campus consists of faculties of Engineering, Law, Arts, Business, Economics, Health Sciences and IT. In fact, various restaurants are located within the campus along with the famous Noting Hill Hotel. It also provides accommodation for students. Although, Caulfield Campus which is the 2nd largest campus after Clayton which is the other campus of the university.
Australian National University
- Part of Australia Group 8(Go8) Universities.
- This university is ranked 1st in Australia and 20th in the world for producing the ‘most employable graduates’.
- Best student retention rate at 92%.
- 78.3% of ANU Academic staff hold a PhD.
- ANU has produced two Australian Prime Ministers.
- They have Advance PG courses which blend of Coursework and Research. Students can do research of 6 months in last.
University of Adelaide
- It was established in 1874, the University of Adelaide is Australia’s third oldest university.
- This University has an international reputation for conducting world-leading research across a wide spectrum of areas. whereas, the university is consistently ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. Also, we are a member of the Group of Eight Link to external website; a coalition of Australia’s foremost research-intensive universities.
- Although, the University constitutes a vibrant and diverse community with over 25,000 students and over 3,500 members of staff across our three main campuses.
- Till now, University of Adelaide has produced over 100 Rhodes Scholars including Australia’s first Indigenous recipient and has five Nobel Laureates among its alumni community.
University of Western Australia
- Whereas, the University of Western Australia, UWA was equal first overall in Australia based on key measures in the Good Universities Guide 2014 including student demand, graduate outcomes, graduate starting salaries, getting a full-time job and research grants.
- In fact, the University aims to be counted among the top 50 universities in the world by 2050, and is currently ranked 91st on the Shanghai Jiao-Tong University Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU).
- The consistently high entry (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) scores for UWA mean that our undergraduate cohort is the most academically talented of any West Australian university and generally is recognized as being of the highest quality in Australia.
- University of Western Australia leaders and researchers work in partnership with three domestic and international networks. Also, the Group of Eight, Matariki and the Worldwide Universities Network.
- Macquarie University Ranked number 9 in Australia and 18 in the world among universities under 50 yrs. of age as per QS ranking 2013.
- It has Multi-billion dollar investment in facilities and infrastructure, including the most high-tech university library in Australia.
- It has Australia’s most technologically advanced private hospital on a university campus including the country’s only gamma knife for leading-edge treatment of brain cancer.
- Whereas, this campus is one of the largest business and technology precincts in the southern hemisphere, creating a hub of innovation and excellence.
- A 126-hectare park-like campus protected by our award-winning sustainability practices.
- This university is awarded five stars in the prestigious QS Stars rating system for high performance in areas such as teaching, research, graduate employability and facilities.
- This university is ranked in World’s top 50 universities under 50 years of age.
- Curtin University has Over 50,000 students from more than 125 countries including 16.000 international students.
- Partnership with more than 90 institutions.
- Industry-relevant courses with international recognition.
- Student-focused flexible study options.
- It is the Largest provider of health science research in Western Australia.
These are the list of Top 10 Australian Universities Offering Postgraduate Programmes for Indian Students. If you have any queries then you can feel free to drop it in the comment section below in this article.